San Antonio Emergency AC Service
Bexar County 24 Hour AC Repair
When your air conditioner breaks down, you want a professional to fix it as soon as possible. At The Problem Solvers, we provide air conditioning repair and ac installation in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. Our technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency air conditioning repair in San Antonio.
How to Tell If Your Air Conditioner Needs to Be Repaired
It can be difficult to tell whether your AC is just acting up or if it is broken. Some signs that your air conditioner may need to be repaired include:
- Strange noises - Air conditioners make all sorts of sounds, but if you notice loud banging, squealing, or grinding noises, your AC may need to be fixed.
- Frequent cycling - An air conditioner should cycle on and off once or twice. If your AC is constantly turning on and off all day long, something is wrong.
- Inconsistent cooling - If you notice that one room is cool while another is hot, or that one side of the house is cool while another is warm, your AC is not working properly.
- Poor indoor air quality - If you notice that the air in your home is stuffy and humid when your AC is running, there is a problem with your air conditioner.
Our technicians can help you determine the source of the problem and get your AC back up and running as quickly as possible.
Signs That You Need Emergency Air Conditioning Repair
If you notice any of the following signs that your air conditioner is broken, you should call our San Antonio emergency air conditioning repair team right away.
- Your AC has been broken for more than 24 hours
- Your home is hot and humid when your AC is running
- Your air conditioner smells like it is burning
- Your air conditioner is blowing warm air
- There is water leaking from your AC unit
- There are strange noises coming from your AC
- Your AC is constantly cycling on and off
What to Do When Your Air Conditioner Breaks
If your air conditioner breaks down, there are a few steps you can take to help it cool your home more efficiently. First, close the doors to the rooms that are not being cooled. This will help the AC unit to cool the rooms that are in use.
Second, try to keep the rooms that are being cooled at about 68 degrees. This will help the air conditioner to work less hard to cool the house.
Finally, try to keep the air flowing through the AC unit by opening the doors to the rooms that are being cooled. If you notice your AC is still struggling to keep your home cool, call The Problem Solvers for San Antonio emergency AC repair.
We can help you with any problem your air conditioner may be having, including:
- AC not working
- AC not cooling
- AC not blowing air
- AC not cooling enough
- AC not working properly
- AC making strange noises
- AC leaking
- AC blowing hot air
We can help you find the source of the problem and get your AC working again as quickly as possible.
How Do I Know If My Air Conditioner Needs to Be Replaced?
It is not uncommon for an air conditioner to need to be replaced. In fact, an air conditioner is typically expected to last between 10 and 15 years. If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old, it is a good idea to consider replacement.
Air conditioners have to work hard to keep your home cool in the Texas heat. When an air conditioner is old, it may not be able to keep your home cool enough. If your air conditioner is over 10 years old, you should consider replacing it.
If your air conditioner is over 10 years old, call The Problem Solvers for San Antonio AC repair to have it inspected to see if it needs to be replaced. Our technicians can help you find the right replacement for your home and get it installed quickly.
"Efficiently and Effectively"
The experience with their technicians was amazing, they were very knowledgeable and friendly.- Eric Blanco
They showed up on time to replace the failed parts and get my system up and running in no time. With typical Texas weather, these guys are the company that you can rely on.- Jeanna Trometer