AC Repair in San Antonio
Quality Air Conditioning Repair Services in Bexar County
The Texas heat can be unbearable without a working air conditioner. If your air conditioner is malfunctioning, don't delay in getting repairs. The Problem Solvers offers AC repair in San Antonio and throughout Bexar County. Our NATE-certified technicians can diagnose and repair all types of air conditioning systems.
How Often Should Air Conditioners Be Repaired?
It is important to have your air conditioning system repaired before it breaks down completely. However, it can be difficult to know exactly when to schedule repairs. The frequency of repairs depends on the condition of your system and the climate where you live. Some general guidelines include:
- Having your system inspected and repaired if you notice reduced airflow, rattling noises, or strange smells.
- Having your system repaired at least once a year if you use your air conditioner frequently.
- Having your system repaired if your utility bills have been unusually high.
What Are the Signs You Need AC Repair?
The Problem Solvers understands that it can be difficult to know when to schedule AC repair. While there are some general guidelines to follow, the most reliable way to know if you need repairs is to look for signs your AC is malfunctioning.
Some common signs you need AC repair include:
- Your air conditioner isn't keeping your home cool enough
- Your air conditioner is running for a long time before it cools your home
- Your air conditioner is making strange noises or smells
- Your air conditioner is blowing warm air
- Your air conditioner isn't keeping the humidity in your home down
- Your air conditioner isn't working at all
If you notice any of these signs, call The Problem Solvers to schedule air conditioning repair. Our San Antonio AC repair technicians can quickly diagnose the problem and recommend a solution.
How Do I Know If I Need AC Installation?
If your air conditioner is beyond repair or you are moving into a new home, it is important to know when to schedule AC installation. AC installation is a complicated process that should be completed by experienced professionals. The Problem Solvers can help you determine the size of air conditioner you need and install a new system that will keep you cool all summer long.
"Courteous and Professional"
The Problem Solvers came out on the same day I called. They were courteous and professional the whole time.- Mariah Tree
They showed up on time to replace the failed parts and get my system up and running in no time. With typical Texas weather, these guys are the company that you can rely on.- Jeanna Trometer