Emergency Electrical Services in San Antonio
24/7 Services to Keep Your Home Powered
If your home's electrical system is acting up, don't wait to get it fixed. At The Problem Solvers, we offer same-day service and lasting solutions. Our technicians are licensed, insured, and locally owned, and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We understand that electrical emergencies don't always happen during normal business hours, which is why we offer 24/7 emergency electrical services in San Antonio.
What Constitutes an Electrical Emergency?
It's not always easy to tell when your electrical system has a problem. If you suspect something is wrong, don't delay in getting it checked out by a professional. The sooner you have our team take a look, the better your chances are of preventing a full-blown electrical emergency.
You may need our help if you notice any of the following issues with your electrical system:
- Lights or outlets that aren't working
- Faulty switches or breakers
- Smoke, sparks, or burning smells coming from your outlets
- Flickering, dimming, or weak light from your bulbs
- Electrical outlets that feel warm to the touch
- Uneven heating or cooling throughout your home
- Water leaks, flooding, or moisture around your electrical panels
What to Do When You Have an Electrical Emergency
If you suspect your home's electrical system is malfunctioning, don't delay in getting help. If you wait too long, you could end up with a full-blown electrical emergency on your hands, which can result in extensive damage to your home and costly repairs.
In the event of an electrical emergency, take the following steps:
- Turn off the circuit breaker or remove the fuse that is causing the problem
- Move any wet or damaged electrical equipment away from the area
- Move any people or pets away from the area
- Call The Problem Solvers for help
We are available to take care of any electrical problem, from minor issues to emergencies. Once we have identified the source of the problem, we will explain the options available to you and get to work on a solution. We stand behind our work and offer a full year of service after the repair is completed.
"Efficiently and Effectively"
The experience with their technicians was amazing, they were very knowledgeable and friendly.- Eric Blanco
They showed up on time to replace the failed parts and get my system up and running in no time. With typical Texas weather, these guys are the company that you can rely on.- Jeanna Trometer